Why advertise with Ask An Atheist?
Premiering in June of 2010, our show has amassed thousands of regular listeners, garnering attention both locally and in over 50 countries. Partner with us to promote your product, organization, service or idea!
- Affordability: Advertising rates start at $15 for a single 30-second slot, with generous discounts for non-profit organizations and multi-episode advertising runs. If you have an advertisement ready to go, we can use it. If you need an advertisement, we can produce one for you at no additional charge if you buy six or more advertisement spots.
- Engaged listenership: With local AM radio listeners and over three thousand online impressions per episode, your ad will air live in the Tacoma area and will be heard by listeners in the US, UK, Canada, and many other countries! Our listeners are remarkably engaged with topics and content, interacting regularly through live phone calls and emails.
- Accessibility: Your advertisement will be head via radio, via live online streaming, through show archives at www.AskAnAtheist.tv, and through download from iTunes and other popular podcast directories!
Past and current advertisers on Ask an Atheist have included:
- The Secular Coalition for America
- The American Humanist Association
- Doyle’s Public House
- Professional Realty Group
- Net Pro Ink and Toner
- Auburn Freethought Society
- Seattle Atheists
- Radio vs. the Martians!
- Mike and Pól Save the Universe!
- Libbie Hawker
- DaemonEye Publishing
- The Center for Sex Positive Culture
- Humanists of Washington
- Madrona Home Services
- Camp Quest Northwest
- Tacoma Telematics
- Dorky’s Arcade
- Nebula Labs
- Seattle Skeptics
Please contact us for information at (206) 420-0997 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask an Atheist is a live, educational, call-in radio program dedicated to atheism, skeptical inquiry and the separation of church and state. We broadcast live from KLAY 1180 AM in Lakewood, WA and podcast online to thousands of regular listeners in more than a dozen countries around the world.