Sam, Dave, and Tyson delve into fundamentalist child-abusing money launderers, the toning down of rhetoric among Southern Baptists/washed-up rockers/family restaurants/Mac’n’Cheese, and what to do with a president who doesn’t care about people with AIDS. Or anyone.
- Six-Story duck floats through Tacoma
- Trump’s HIV/AIDS Advisory Councils says, literally, “We’re Outta Here.”
- Ted Nugent calls for end of violent rhetoric
- Southern Baptist Convention reject, then revise anti-racist resolution
- Fugitive money laundering polygamist child abusing sect leader Lyle Jeffs captured
- One Million Moms group decries use of “hell” and “swear like a mother” in TV ads
- Congressman/Police Captain uses Facebook to urge killing Muslims
- Mother nearly kills child in exorcism attempt; bystander credits God with sending him to intervene
What to do when your non religious spouse is still a believer of [BS] other than religion? Like fake medicine/cures… or anything else that is already shown not to be the case.
Matthew from Florida via Facebook
Ketchup on scrambled eggs: gross or disgusting?
Randy from Massachusetts
Sam is correct [that] we pronounce buoying as “boying”. Also I think the plural of Lord Buckethead is ‘Lords Buckethead’ […] like “attorneys general.”
Dean from the U.K. via Facebook