Sam, Jeremy, and Josh discuss “alternative facts” from their view under the bus. Queer dance parties, pagan prison services, and global marches give them hope.
- Transcript of Trump’s Inaugural Address
- Trump thinks schools are flush with cash (around 5:50)
- Trump echoes Bane from Batman
- Pelosi thinks Dems should wear their religion on their sleeve (11:18)
- Kellyanne Conway and Sean Spicer’s alternative facts
- The Women’s March on Washington (and everywhere) is Freaking Huge
- Queer Dance Party in Mike Pence’s Neighborhood
- Pagans in prison get ministers
How can we make sure our atheist/humanist charities and rescue efforts abroad don’t end up being fronts [for spying and surveillance]?
Kofi from Seattle
I loved the “spot the fake news” bit. Super fun. You should do it every show.
Teri from The Internet